Requirements engineering for Critiware means a comprehensive approach which spans from the definition of requirements up to the adoption of the most effective tools for requirements management. Critiware has supported the customers in the classification and allocation of system requirements, definition of software requirements and customization of requirements management tool. Our major activities are:
- Classification of system requirements and their allocation to the subsystem level. Definition and maintenance of traceability matrixes.
- Definition of overall requirement engineering workflow including process, procedure and template of documentation defined according to international standard (IEE E830, EN50128, IEEE 29148).
- Elicitation, analysis and specification of software requirements with SySML and UML.
- Tailoring of IBM Rational DOORS using the DOORS Extension Language (DXL) and integration with built-in customer’s toolchain
- Training on requirements engineering and on IBM Rational DOORS.
- Complete support to software certification process compliantly with CENELEC EN 50128.